Soroptimist International of Corvallis is now accepting grant applications from 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations whose programs help women and girls in Benton and Linn Counties. Grant applications are reviewed August 1, December 1, and April 1. Approximately $5000 will be awarded each cycle. Awards usually range from $250 – $1000, with an average award of $500 and maximum award of $2000. Previous awardees have included:
- Girls on the Run Willamette Valley
- Project H.E.R.
- Corvallis Clinic Foundation
- Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis
- ABC House
- Center Against Rape and Domestic Violence (CARDV)
- Jackson Street Youth Shelter
- Community Outreach Inc.
- Corvallis Arts Center, women’s storytelling project
- Heartland Humane Society, program to temporarily shelter pets for women leaving abusive homes
- LBCC Benton Center
- Quilts from Caring Hands
To apply, please download and submit a brief grant application. If you are considered for an award, the Grants Committee will contact you for additional information on your project and specifics on the use of the funds. Each year we receive more applications than we can fund. You may receive partial funding or be denied funding for that cycle. All submitted applications are reviewed on August 1, December 1, and April 1 of each year and grants distributed shortly thereafter.